|Type: Permanent||Role: Insolvency Administrator||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
My client is a successful corporate insolvency practice looking to recruit an experienced and dependable administrator into their Sheffield office.
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody with previous experience within corporate insolvency.
My client is a successful corporate insolvency practice looking to recruit an experienced and dependable administrator into their Sheffield office on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with managers, insolvency practitioners and other team members to ensure cases progress and close in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with directors to gather information and resources to prepare reports.
- Communicating with creditors to address queries.
- Preparation of reports and proposals in line with insolvency legislation and best practice.
- Managing own workload to meet deadlines efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and department standards.
- Attending site visits when required.
- Trading administrations - financial and day-to-day responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with financial institutions/lawyers/banks.
You should have previous experience within corporate insolvency and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages and insolvency practitioners' software. You will also have excellent report-writing skills and be a great communicator.
£15,000 - £18,000
11 Leopold Street