|Type: Permanent||Role: Credit Control||Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire|
My client is a leading financial services company. An enviable position has arisen for an experienced credit controller to join the Leeds office.
The ideal candidate will have significant credit control experience, ideally within a large practice environment, comfortably servicing multiple client accounts.
My client is a leading financial services company. An enviable position has arisen within its for an experienced credit controller to join the Leeds office.
The ideal candidate will have significant credit control experience - ideally within a professional services environment although this is not specifically essential.
Reporting to the Head Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the control of the accounts receivables ledgers across offices. Your key purpose will be to maximise cash flow and profit, reduce the risk of bad debt and ensure accounts are efficiently maintained.
Key responsibilities, among others, will include:
- Collecting cash via telephone and written contact with clients.
- A duty to ensure a minimal risk to clients from credit exposure.
- Working with the Head Credit Controller to resolve queries and maximise collections for internal and external clients.
- Undertaking receivables duties such as reviewing the sales ledgers; debt verifications; credit management.
- Operating according to compliance and SLA requirements, and ensuring reporting is accurate and submitted to clients on time.
- Providing monthly reports for client review meetings to provide updates on progress and strategy.
- A significant working history in credit control - ideally within a professional services environment although this is not specifically essential.
- A knowledge of accounting systems would be preferable.
- To be IT literate and proficient in Excel and Word.
- Expertise and knowledge to be applied to support the team and help to develop others.
- A team player who can take responsibility for delivering excellence for clients.
£19,000 - £23,000
11 Leopold Street