|Type: Permanent||Role: Finance Administrator||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
My client is a leading law firm with offices across the UK. The company is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their Sheffield office as an Accounts Administrator.
My client is a leading law firm with offices across the UK. The company is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their Sheffield office as an Accounts Administrator on a full-time basis.
To provide accounts support, to assist in the smooth functioning of the department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving files with cost cheques attached.
- Searching files to establish what costs have been paid/incurred.
- Producing payment slips to pay disbursements.
- Producing bills.
- Balancing accounts and close files.
- Maintaining accounts database.
- Processing disbursement listings – researching files and listing disbursements incurred.
- Regular liaison with department supervisor for feedback on progress.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
• Office based work experience.
• Dealing with a range of people
• Reconciling accounts
• Using initiative.
• General administrative duties.
• GCSE/Olevels to include English and Maths at Grade C or above.
Knowledge of or experience in insurance services are advantageous.
£14,000 - £15,000
11 Leopold Street