Credit Hire Fee Earner
|Type: Permanent||Role: Legal Executive||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
A leading law firm
Our Motor Insurance client are seeking additional Credit Hire Specialists due to growth.
As a Credit Hire Specialist, you will manage a case load of contentious Credit Hire claims. In addition you will be a central referral point for the claims team.
• Proactively manage a portfolio of Credit Hire claims from Cradle to Grave. Including high value/contentious claims handled outside of the ABI GTA.
• Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of the Credit Hire industry/market, including its legal and procedural development.
• Make financial and handling decisions to benefit the company with minimal referral.
• Provide 121 coaching and feedback.
• Quality Auditing of Credit Hire claims, in order to identify training and development needs and ensure handler compliance.
• Ensure financial integrity on all claims managed and audited.
• Maintain excellent technical understanding of Credit Hire processes/procedures and best practice.
• Provide technical referral support to a team of Third Party handlers.
• Thorough understanding and adherence to company processes with regards to FSA/FSC compliance and Treating Customers Fairly.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Excellent negotiation and file management skills
• Demonstrate an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Credit Hire industry/market, including its legal and procedural development.
• Excellent understanding of the United Kingdom legal system surrounding claimant and defendant litigation. Including extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant case law their application and implications.
• Strong understanding of The Road Traffic Act 1988 and Article 75.
• Evidence of Professional Development and maintaining technical excellence
• Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the ABI GTA and its implications.
• Knowledge of best practice with the ability to identify opportunity for improvements.
• Demonstrate a track record of providing 121 coaching and feedback.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Quality Auditing and feedback
£15,000 - £22,000
11 Leopold Street