Marketing and Events Executive
|Type: Permanent||Role: Marketing||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
A large independent law firm with a fantastic reputation in its field.
Marketing and Events Executive - Manchester - £27,000 - Full Time Permanent
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Assistant on behalf of our client a well respected and prominent law firm in Manchester city centre. This is a full time permanent position working office hours 9am - 5pm. A competitive salary of £27,000 and benefits package are on offer.
About the role:
This is an exciting and varied role working alongside the Marketing and Business Development Director. Key responsibilities include:
* Managing and Delivering Regional Events including invitations, sending confirmations, prepare seminar packs and collate feedback
* Production of Marketing Material
* Co-ordinate legal awards
* Update and pro actively add to the website
* Utilise Social Media in the raising of the company's profile
* Manage advertisement campaigns
* Manage regional press coverage and develop relationships with journalists
* Support tender pitches
* Monitor marketing expenditure in line with departmental budgets
* Order and distribute merchandise
This is a fantastic opportunity which requires depth of experience and knowledge. In order to be considered for the role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
* A minimum of two years' Marketing experience including Events Management
* Proficiency in I.T ideally with a familiarity with Document Management, CRM and e-comms software
* Positive can-do approach
* Ability to work independently
* Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
* Communication skills
* Flexible attitude, the role may include occasional travel to London
Candidates who are members of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or those willing to work towards CIM recognition would be of particular interest.
Please do not hesitate to contact Emma at CRA for further information.
Marketing Events Business Development PR Comms Communications Website Content Writer CIM Chartered Institute of Marketing Business BA Business Studies
£26,000 - £27,000
11 Leopold Street