Company Commercial Solicitor
|Type: Permanent||Role: Solicitor||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
In House Company Commercial Solicitor
I am currently recruiting for an In-House Company Commercial Lawyer. This is a brand new vacancy which has been created due to continued growth of the company to work at their Head Office on the outskirts of Sheffield.
The Commercial Solicitor will join the team at Assistant level and will have the opportunity to work alongside two very experienced Corporate Finance Partners who have joined the firm at Commercial Director level. This is a great opportunity for someone that is ready to make the move in-house.
· Drafting and review of commercial contracts including supply agreements for goods and services, terms and conditions, framework agreements, non-disclosure agreements, software agreements
· Advising all areas of the business including IT, Procurement and Facilities as well as other group companies
· Drafting bespoke commercial contracts
· Negotiate / advise on negotiations of commercial contracts
· Advise on any contract disputes or contract interpretation
· Manage litigation matters with external counsel
· Support colleagues from across the business with ad hoc legal queries
· Also advise on internal employment matters
The firm are ideally looking to recruit a lawyer who is ideally 1-2 years PQE, however they are open to consider applications from candidates at other levels.
If this role is something you would like to know more about, please apply online or call Katie Hunt on 0114 241 8030.
£25,000 - £30,000
11 Leopold Street