We are Hiring .......Are you looking for a New Role?
CRA Consulting is a leading niche financial and legal recruitment company recruiting across South Yorkshire. We have a “win win approach” to recruitment ensuring we generate the highest calibre of candidates for organisations we recruit for. We also focus on developing long term relationships with clients and candidates alike. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit individuals who are passionate about a career in recruitment. We are currently looking for ambitious individuals who want to become our managers and directors of the future. CRA Consulting is growing rapidly and looking to develop individuals who can join on our journey of expansion and growth in market share. It’s an exciting journey, are you ready to join us on the ride? Let’s explain more.
Working in recruitment is effectively working in sales and requires resilience and hard work however it is highly rewarding and can provide excellent career progression as well as very high earning potential. With responsibility for recruiting either within the legal or financial sector you will be responsible for:
· Business development of new clients by telephone working to strict KPIs
· Running client meetings with existing clients and new clients
· Finding candidates through sourcing techniques matching them to clients requirements
· Interviewing candidates to make sure they match client’s requirements
· Negotiating offers between clients and candidates
· Networking outside of the office to develop the company name and attract new clients
You will be working in a highly targeted environment and monitored on activity on a daily basis as well as financial billings on a monthly basis and be expected to achieve and exceed targets. Ideally, you will have had some exposure to sales and be comfortable working within this environment, however this is not essential. Applications from recent graduates who can demonstrate a strong track record of achievement to date is also encouraged. All applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
· An ability and desire to sell and close a deal
· A positive, "can do", results driven approach
· Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
· A professional and meticulous approach with strong attention to detail
· A hardworking attitude with a real drive and desire to succeed
In return we offer unrivalled training In- House, and by courses in a supportive environment that rewards success. Based in the heart of the city with prestigious offices and state of the art facilities, you really are in an environment to flourish to the highest level. We offer a competitive bonus scheme which does materialize and access to a car allowance or prestige car once you achieve certain targets. To join us on this exciting journey please contact Caroline Naylor on 0114 2418030 or e mail email@example.com