Insurance Account Executive
|Type: Permanent||Role: Legal Executive||Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
A large insurance based business
A leading insurance company are looking to recruit an experienced insurance account executive to their Sheffield office. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for undertaking sales administrative activities within UK General Insurance ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets.
You will be expected to undertake management and development of new and or existing broker relationships currently delivering c£10m GWP
- Broker panel a mix of Commercial Nationals, Network and Independent
- Geographic spread of Yorkshire Area
- Working under minimal supervision will be responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets
- Identifying actual and potential customer or intermediary needs and meet those from full range of UKGI products in order to drive maximum penetration/profit across panel.
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns across panel. Carry out presentations and sales training for new product launches.
- Delivery of distribution strategy objectives through brokers on panel
Your skills and experience:
Degree Level and / or proven successful customer contact experience preferably within a sales and or marketing environment.
- ACII or significant progress towards
- Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market.
- Excellent product and technical knowledge.
- In depth understanding of sales protocols and governance required.
- In depth understanding of UK insurance market
- Excellent multi-level relationship building skills including high level brokers and customers.
- Ability to work in a team and deliver through others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Influencing stakeholders
- Account and campaign management skills
£18,000 - £23,000
11 Leopold Street